Welcome to our Year 5 class page!
In Year 5, the class teacher is Mrs Culshaw and the teaching assistant is Mrs Lea.
Here you can get the latest updates and information, find out about what the children will be learning and see some amazing learning that has taken place!
Year 5’s Useful Information
- PE is on Mondays (indoor) and Fridays (indoor).
- Forest School will take place in the Spring term.
- Homework is assigned on a Friday and due back to school the following Thursday.
- Spellings and times tables are to be practised each week.
- Home reading is encouraged for at least twenty minutes daily.
- Celebration assemblies will take place on Friday afternoons where we will award our Star of the Week and team award winners. A text will be sent home if your child has been chosen.
The theme for Autumn is ‘We Explore’.
Our school value for Autumn is ‘Respect’ and our British Values are ‘Democracy and Respect’.
The Year 5 yearly overview and this term’s theme overview can be found in the folder below.
Year 5’s Useful Links
*School logins are in your child’s Home/School Record
If you have any questions, please contact the class teacher, Mrs Culshaw.