Welcome to our Year 4 web page!
Here you can explore our wonderful curriculum and get the latest updates and information!
In Year 4, the class teacher is Mr Berry and the teaching assistants are Mrs Smith, Miss Duddle, and Mrs Ashcroft.
Here you can get the latest updates and information, find out about what the children will be learning and see some amazing learning that has taken place!
Year 4’s Useful Information
- PE is on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Homework is assigned on a Friday and due the following Thursday.
- Spellings and times tables are to be practised on EdShed each week.
- Home reading is encouraged for at least twenty minutes daily.
- Celebration Assemblies will take place on Friday Afternoons.
The Theme for this term is ‘We Explore’. We will be paying close attention this term to Howard Carter and his discoveries during Ancient Egyptian times.
The theme for Autumn is ‘We Explore’.
Our school value for Autumn is ‘Respect’ and our British Values are ‘Democracy and Respect’.
The Year 4 yearly overview and this term’s theme overview can be found in the folder below.
Year 4’s Useful Links
*School logins are in your child’s Home/School Record
If you have any questions, please contact the class teacher, Mr Berry.