Welcome to our Year 4 web page!
Here you can explore our wonderful curriculum and get the latest updates and information!
In Year 4, the class teacher is Mr Tilley and the teaching assistants are Mrs Lea, Miss Haddon & Mrs Duddle. We are all thrilled to be part of your child’s learning journey here at Anderton and we invite you to join us in our adventure.
This half-term our theme is ‘Lights, Camera, Action!”, where we explore the magic of entertainment!
You can find this half-term’s Theme Overview and Yearly Overview below.
- PE is on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Homework is given out on a Friday and collected the following Thursday
- Spellings/Times Tables are given out on a Friday and tested the following Thursday
- Home reading is expected to happen three times a week (at least once with an adult)
- Reading books are encouraged to be brought to school everyday for independent reading time
If you have any questions, please contact the class teacher, Mr Tilley.