Welcome to our Year 4 web page!
Here you can explore our wonderful curriculum and get the latest updates and information!
In Year 4, the class teacher is Mr Tilley and the teaching assistants are Mrs Wignall (AM) and Mrs Shephard (AM/PM). Additionally, a trainee teacher from Edge Hill, Ms Masson, will be joining us over the next few months. We are all thrilled to be part of your child’s learning journey here at Anderton and we invite you to join us on our adventure.
Year 4’s Useful Information
- PE is on Mondays (indoor) and Wednesdays (outdoor).
- Forest School will be in Autumn 2 and Summer 1 (Mondays).
- Homework is assigned on a Friday and due the following Thursday.
- Spellings and times tables are assigned on a Thursday and tested the following Thursday.
- Home reading is encouraged for at least twenty minutes daily.
Year 4’s Useful Links
*School logins are in your child’s Home/School Record
If you have any questions, please contact the class teacher, Mr Tilley.