At Anderton Primary School, we use ‘My Happy Mind’ to help create a positive mental well-being culture in which children build resilience, self-esteem, and character. My Happy Mind, which is endorsed by the NHS, uses the latest research, science, and technology to help children develop lifelong habits and learn to thrive.
My Happy Mind is taught across the whole school in weekly sessions, and consists of 5 units:
1. Meet Your Brain – Learning about how our brains work.
2. Celebrate – Understanding our character strengths and celebrating ourselves.
3. Appreciate – Developing gratitude as a habit.
4. Relate – Building positive relationships.
5. Engage – Engaging with the world.
My Happy Mind is all based around helping children to understand how their brain works and to support them in developing positive skills and habits to be their very best selves!
We are very proud to have earned our Bronze accreditation for our My Happy Mind work we have completed in school.
Please click the link below to read our accreditation letter: